Salary Calculator

Subject: Salary Calculator
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Just another Salary calculator, developed by Monster.com and Robert
Half International (both fairlt respected organizations). You then
enter your geographical area.

http://salarycenter.monster.com/

The three variables to get to our field are:

Technology
Tech, Serv, Help Desk
Technical Writer.

I have no relationship with either of these two orgasnizations.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com