Document Creation Tools

Subject: Document Creation Tools
From: "Laurel Robinson" <LARobinson -at- iXL -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:59:32 -0700

I am a new proposal writer at my company and we are trying to develop a
system for proposal creation that is more streamlined than what we do now.

Can anyone recommend a good document creation tool? For instance we would
like to have boiler-plate information automatically populate from a
drop-down menu. Any advice would be appreciated!