Re: Problems with FullShot on NT 4.0

Subject: Re: Problems with FullShot on NT 4.0
From: "John Fleming" <johnf -at- ecn -dot- ab -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:40:14 -0600

I've done a few screen captures along the way with FullShot on an NT.
Most of the screen shots were of the active window of the application
I was documenting. In a related project, I also used some screen
shorts that were done in Windows 2000, also using (I believe)
FullShot.

We saved our screen shots as .bmp files, and later imported them into
both ForeHelp and Word without problem.

Might be a workaround you could try.

--

John Fleming