How to Print a List of Files (ASAP)!

Subject: How to Print a List of Files (ASAP)!
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

A couple months ago someone wrote brief instructions
for how to print a list of files (documents in several
layers of folders---basically a tree). From the DOS
command prompt, I think.

I saved the email, but now can't find it and I could
not find anything in the TECHWR-L archives.

Your generous reposting this could save me *HOURS* of
manual labor.

Thanks
Kelly

http://photos.yahoo.com/