Not printing lines in Framemaker 5.5.6

Subject: Not printing lines in Framemaker 5.5.6
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:32:36 GMT

Help me. I have a document with a first page custom master page, printing on two sides as a book. The first page prints fine, the second page (which is on the back of the cover page, custom master) does not print any lines on the page. No table lines, no lines drawn in the footer, nothing, just text. What am I doing wrong?

Sherri Seigler
Technical Writer
Mannatech, Inc.