RE: Questions for usability surveys

Subject: RE: Questions for usability surveys
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: Emily Clark <eclark -at- texar -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:22:05 -0400

Emily, do you have access to a usability lab? Some universities with
technical communication programs have such labs. That is one suggestion.

One company I worked for several years ago offered prizes for customers who
completed usability surveys, such as free software or software upgrades.
Customers need some incentive if you want more response.

I'm sure others in this group will offer you lots of questions to ask. Good
luck.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer