RE: How to Print a List of Files (THANKS)

Subject: RE: How to Print a List of Files (THANKS)
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, everyone, for the prompt responses!

I found the below commands gave me exactly what I
wanted in slightly different formats:

dir *.* /s>filename.txt

OR

TREE /f > filename.txt

Kelly

P.S. I also received feedback with shareware URLs that
might be of interest:

http://www.firase.com
This one was pretty good but only copied one folder at
a time.

http://www.download.com
Try "Directory to File" Program, 239K.

http://photos.yahoo.com/