Re: Estimating Projects

Subject: Re: Estimating Projects
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com> , TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:58:21 -0700

Peter wrote:

> When you work in close
> proximity, once in a while buying ice cream or bringing in bagels, as a
> treat for the gang works. Certainly there is no downside if not
> overdone. I have even said, with a smile and loud voice, "this is a
> bribe, make sure you don't lose my bills."

Where we have worked, the best bribes seem to be chocolate. Last year it was
the never-empty bowl of M&M's. This year the chocolate treats are a little
more exotic, but they only have to go to a couple of people - and I'm here to
tellya that they have worked!

Although I have to mention that box seats to S.F. Giants' games have had a
remarkably good effect, too. Particularly now that they're in the playoffs.<g>

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems