PDF's Jazzing them up

Subject: PDF's Jazzing them up
From: "Eadaoin O'Donnell" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:41:40 IST

Hi all.

For the first time the company I work for is making a manual available for downloading from a website. It will be downloadable in PDF format.

As it stands the PDF looks exactly like our printed manuals. I think that it would be good if it looked a little bit funkier.....

Has anyone any ideas how to Jazz up a PDF. The manual hs been written in word?

Eadaoin