HTMLDOC program and CSS

Subject: HTMLDOC program and CSS
From: Karen Casemier <karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:20:49 -0400

Is anyone out there using the shareware program HTMLDOC to generate PDFs
from HTML files? This program is wonderful except for one problem - I would
like to use the style information from my CSS when I generate the PDFs (I
created a separate CSS specifically for printing purposes). Instead, the
program does not allow me to set any style information other than the
heading and body fonts.

Any suggestions? The help for the product is minimal, and I couldn't find
any info on the web site.

I recieve the digest version of the list, so please CC directly on any

Karen R. Casemier
Senior Technical Writer
Provia Software
karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com