RE: PDF's Jazzing them up

Subject: RE: PDF's Jazzing them up
From: Kim Wallace <KWallace -at- stewart -dot- com>
To: 'Eadaoin O'Donnell' <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:31:13 -0500

Eadaoin:

I'm tackling this issue now. I decided to use the header area for a
navigation bar. In addition to the chapter/page information, it now
contains:

- a text box with a gradient fill color across
the header (darkens left to right)
- EPS buttons that jump to different parts
of the document (TOC, Index, next/prior page)

Reviewers have responded well to the use of color in the header.

This was as far as I could go with the time available. Good luck!

Kim Wallace
Landata Systems
713.871.9222
kwallace -at- stewart -dot- com