RE: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?

Subject: RE: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA, TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:44:41 GMT

Only because I sometimes feel stifled at work because we are only doing paper documentation and I'm not learning the new tools and therefore my potential future employment and pay rates are stagnating.... along with my brain. I can only enjoy Framemaker, Acrobat and Word so much. And since we aren't doing anything on the web, I can't even use Frame to its full potential. I do do work that I am proud of though. Just want to be able to go look for a job if the time comes.... and be worth the money that I ask for :-)
Sherri Seigler

"Adequacy" <g> comes with time in the trenches. If you're continuing to be
gainfully employed, and doing work you're proud of, why feel inadequate?