RE: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?

Subject: RE: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?
From: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:14:31 -0400

Hi All,

Sufficient salary is necessary, but as Geoff said, if the place you're
working sucks, the money won't work. I love the company where I now work.
Most everyone is friendly and the atmosphere isn't too straight laced.

Enough work is a must, as well. I left my last job simply because I didn't
have enough to keep me satisfied. The money was fine, but man. Websurfing
eight hours per day sucks when it's all you have to do for weeks on end.

Cheers,

Mike.