RE: Help with Grant Proposal

Subject: RE: Help with Grant Proposal
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:45:02 -0400

If it were me, I'd do these two things as first steps:

* Get copies of previously submitted grant applications and see if I could
derive a structure

* Access previous files and do a "Save As Template" with just the headings
present

* Contact the grant writer and see if they could provide some tools/guidance
about the process they followed.

Just my 2¢ worth ... and not off-topic as it could apply to almost any
situation

John