RE: scripting for FrameMaker

Subject: RE: scripting for FrameMaker
From: "Smith, Martin" <martin -dot- smith -at- encorp -dot- com>
To: "'Alison Wyld'" <a -dot- wyld -at- kudos-fr -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:35:16 -0600

You can easily accomplish these goals with the FrameScript language. This is
a powerful object-oriented scripting language that fully exposes Frame's
C-language API. All you need to write code in FrameScript is a text editor.
I have successfully used FrameScript to perform numerous tasks, including
generate MS HTML Help projects from FrameMaker books.

Check out: http://www.frametools.com/framescr.htm

Note that I am not associated with the company but am a very satisfied
customer.

Martin