PDF 'ColorSpace' error

Subject: PDF 'ColorSpace' error
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys..I'm getting a weird situation when opening a PDF.

First...I checked the Adobe Site, PDFZone, and PDFZone message
archives, all to no avail.

Here's the scoop. I have a few PDFs that were distilled from
Word2000 using Acrobat 3 on Win98. When I open the pdf, I first get
an error message "Could not find the ColorSpace named 'Cs8'.

When I click OK, I go into the document and all graphics come out
empty. Either an empty rectangle or a blank area where the graphics
used to be.

When I open the same file in Acro4, I don't get the message and
graphics display fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

What hair color do they put on the driver's
licenses of bald men?

http://mail.yahoo.com/