SUMMARY - Product fulfillment and Vancouver vendors

Subject: SUMMARY - Product fulfillment and Vancouver vendors
From: "Lois Patterson" <lois -at- dowco -dot- com>
To: <techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:57:14 -0700

I posted a question a few weeks ago about a checklist for the process of
fulfillment, and for Vancouver vendors. I got a few Vancouver vendors, and
have been working on developing more contacts in other geographical areas.

Currently, I am developing my own such checklist.

If anyone wants Vancouver-specific CD fulfillment vendor information, feel
free to write to me. The information is very specific, and I doubt it would
be helpful to summarize it on-list.

Lois Patterson