Re: Free CueCat Device uses Barcodes to launch web sites

Subject: Re: Free CueCat Device uses Barcodes to launch web sites
From: "Jonathan Soukup" <JSoukup -at- at-track -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:04:10 -0500

I checked out the CuCat website a couple of weeks ago and I was mildly impressed, but I couldn't find any information about how the bar codes are assigned. In other words, how do I make my own barcodes to work with my stuff? I'm sure it's not free.

Jonathan Soukup

>>> "Nick Carbone" <nick_carbone -at- hotmail -dot- com> 10/12/00 10:46AM >>>
In today's _Boston Globe_, technology reporter Hiawatha Bray (what a cool
sounding name) reports on CuCat, a infra red scanning device from Digital
Convergence Corp (DC), which when plugged into a computer, can read a bar
code ...