Distance learning

Subject: Distance learning
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:51:10 +0100

Thank you to those who replied to my enquiry about distance learning
courses. Now I have information about a City and Guilds course and a Masters
course, and I have new questions...What sort of weight do people think these
qualifications carry in "the real world"... What sort of level is a City &
Guilds qualification? Has anyone studied for either of these and wished they
hadn't bothered? Are they actually relevant to the work?

Thanks