Re: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?

Subject: Re: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:26:34 -0400

Tara,

I think genericizing is a reasonable solution to the issue of
proprietary information. I genericize the company, the product, and the
market. That way interviewers can get a flavor of my writing style,
strategy, and logic but no relevant proprietary information.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.