Re: Portfolios vs. writing samples?

Subject: Re: Portfolios vs. writing samples?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to address a facet I don't think has been addressed (it may
have been, however, I've been popping in and out while I
work...usualy while my help file compiles).

How do you know when something is suitable to be included in a
portfolio?

How many times have you gone to a priinter or looked at something on
a screen and said yourself and maybe aloud "god DAMN! I'm good!"
(come'on, we all have at one point or another)

That's a piece that goes in. If it doesn't impress you, it probably
won't impress the person viewing the piece. However, if you know that
it is really hot ****, then others may also.

--- "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA> wrote:
> Erin Christine McLaughlin is <<... currently assembling a
> portfolio.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

What hair color do they put on the driver's
licenses of bald men?

http://im.yahoo.com/