Curious Illustrator Q

Subject: Curious Illustrator Q
From: Damien Braniff <dbraniff -at- iss-dsp -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:00:05 +0100

Not a real problem this (I think), but a bit of an oddity. I'm using
Illustrator to create graphics but every now and then when I update an
illustration and click SAVE it says "this has been edited outside
Illustrator, do you want to continue" (or something like that!). I'm
not using any other drawing package. Has anyone else come across this?
Just an oddity of Illustrator or is there something I should be worried
about?

TIA

Damien
--