Sample Writing Tests Needed

Subject: Sample Writing Tests Needed
From: colleen -dot- denardo -at- la-z-boy -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:01:43 -0700

I was hoping that someone out there might have a good example of a writing
test. It's tough to find experienced writers so I thought administering
this test might be helpful to find a "diamond-in-the-rough."

Please feel free to contact me directly at colleen -dot- denardo -at- la-z-boy -dot- com -dot-
As always, thanks so much for your time!

Regards,
Colleen DeNardo
Technical Communication Services Lead
La-Z-Boy Incorporated