Screen shots

Subject: Screen shots
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:32:06 +0100

I have yet another question for you helpful people...I know there was a
thread not too long ago about the best application to use for screen shots
but I am restricted to either the Apple screen dumps or an application
called Snapz. My problem is that I need to reduce the size of many of the
screen dumps, which absolutely wrecks the quality of them. I have tried
resizing in Word and Photoshop and also setting the Snapz software to scale
them down but the images still come out blurry...any suggestions would be
appreciated as I have screen dumped these 70 images 3 times already! The
images final destination is Word if that is any help...
Thanks