RE: the OTHER test

Subject: RE: the OTHER test
From: BMcClain -at- centura -dot- com
To: Sarah -dot- Bane -at- spectrumretail -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:21:41 -0400

We're way off-topic with employee screening at nursing homes, but I'll
defend the practice by pointing out that nursing homes have employed some
real losers through negligence or tolerance or both, with tragic results. I
think pee tests are atrocious, and pre-employment health screening ought to
be blatantly illegal, but criminal background and credit history are valid
targets of scrutiny for some occupations.