Fwd: Re: Wizard kit?? (cross-posted to Techwr_L and HATT)

Subject: Fwd: Re: Wizard kit?? (cross-posted to Techwr_L and HATT)
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sure...it is called Word. Microsoft makes a pretty cool one, but
there may be more.

Keep in mind that I'm only responding to what is in the below
request. Give me more information and I'll probably give you more
information.

--- Susan Kirsch <susan -at- virtualcyber -dot- com> wrote:
> Is there a do-it-yourself wizard "kit" out there somewhere that can
> construct a .doc file from customer input?

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

What hair color do they put on the driver's
licenses of bald men?

http://im.yahoo.com/