RE: the OTHER test

Subject: RE: the OTHER test
From: BMcClain -at- centura -dot- com
To: Sarah -dot- Bane -at- spectrumretail -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:14:38 -0400

Sorry, no remonstrance intended -- just the way of the litigious and
imperfect world. When Joe CEO reads in Inc. magazine about some liability
issue, next thing you know, suddenly HR is making everybody contribute a
sample for the lab.

Coming next: Genetic screening a la the movie GATTACA.

Bill McClain
("Writers are always selling somebody out." - Joan Didion)