Re: OT DEFINITELY OT: RE: Dark-Side of the Tech-com world!

Subject: Re: OT DEFINITELY OT: RE: Dark-Side of the Tech-com world!
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:34:01 -0400

hehehe Chasity,

You're both right! Brent was being both sarcastic and correct. He was
talking about the Dept of Defense's 1969 invention of the Internet (no
matter what Al Gore says!) I don't know about body parts though, unless
he means the body bags home from Viet Nam. It was a dark and unsettling
time, but much creativity was spawned fom the chaos. One day we will
write the definitive book of the Origins of the Internet--together, by
committee, just like all our other tech projects!!

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.