Re: Acrobat Colorfile Error

Subject: Re: Acrobat Colorfile Error
From: Janet_Hughes -at- ahm -dot- honda -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:05:55 -0700

Cindy,
Re-distill the job. Before you do, open up Distiller, go to Settings, Job
Options. Click on the General tab, and set the Compatabilty to 3.0. That should
take care of the problem for you.

Cindy Hudson <chudson -at- ECS-INC -dot- com> on 10/26/2000 09:03:07 AM

Please respond to Cindy Hudson <chudson -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>

cc: (bcc: Janet Hughes/AHM/AM/HONDA)

Subject: Acrobat Colorfile Error

Hi all!

It seems to be the day for Acrobat problems. I created a PDF using Word and
Acrobat 4.05. (And set it to be compatible with Acrobat 3.0.) It opens just
fine on the machines at the office, which all use Reader 4.0 and above.

A customer just sent me the following error message. She's using Reader
3.01.

"Could not find the colorfile named Cs6. When I clicked Okay, the next
message said, "This file contains information not understood by the viewer.
Suppress further errors?"

The document won't open for her, and Adobe support doesn't even mention this
error. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!