Re: Are we just secretaries?

Subject: Re: Are we just secretaries?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:11:59 -0400

Dick,

Actually, again, it depends on the state you work in. Harassment laws
in some states include verbal abuse, if it is documented, and occurs
more than five times. So just being a nasty manager and routinely
screaming at employees is prosecutable. However, in Delaware for
example, the definitions are not so inclusive.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.