RE: CTS

Subject: RE: CTS
From: "Keeley, Bill" <KeeleyB -at- wipp -dot- carlsbad -dot- nm -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:22:41 -0600

This might be of help to Mike and other members of the list. The U.S.
Department of Energy Carlsbad Field Office (DOE/CBFO) is making "Ergonomics in
the Workplace," a computer-based training (CBT) course package, available to
educational institutions, non-profits, consultants, businesses, government
agencies, students, and citizens at no cost to recipients.

This computer-based training (CBT) course is designed to alert employees to
early warning signs of cumulative trauma disorders and provide information on
control measures and medical management issues. It features a variety of
multimedia presentations and interactive exercises. This course requires the
Macromedia Authorware Web Player, which is available at no cost at
Macromedia's website.

To obtain "Ergonomics in the Workplace" at no cost, complete an online
application at the DOE/CBFO knowledge transfer website:

http://www.t2ed.com

You will be sent an ID and a password, allowing you to download a zipped file
containing the course directly from the web site.

Bill Keeley

Mike wrote:

I have a hunch that some of you on this list may be
able to offer some advice with this . . . I found out
about a month ago that I am in the early stages of
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Even though I use wrist
guards and other ergonomic devices, the pain keeps
getting worse.

What suggestions can you offer? In the meantime, I am
off scouring the building for some Advil....