Re: Real Writers - WRITE

Subject: Re: Real Writers - WRITE
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:23:55 -0400

I think I disagree on this point. Sure, you can organize information that you
don't understand, and might use clues internal to the information to determine
what/when/how to present information to yr reader. But the more you learn about
yr subject matter, the more you'll know when that presentation is right, and
when something is missing or inaccurate.