SUMMARY: help for a novice, please

Subject: SUMMARY: help for a novice, please
From: WFoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:21:29 -0600

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post on Friday concerning SMEs,
final reviews, and other gobbledygook. (hehe, I spelled it right this time.)
A few people were concerned that my follow-up typo post was due to someone
informing me of the errors. Actually, I happened to re-read the message
after I posted it and saw those errors. Thank you for the concern though, it
was very nice.

I learned a couple of things. First, nothing is final. Be flexible. Second,
it's normal that for low-selling products to get left behind. Just fix them
as needed. And finally, I need to eat more fiber. I'm not sure how this can
help but I'll try anything once. ;)

Thank you once again. I really appreciate this list!
Willow Foster
wfoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230