Stamp Tool for PDF response for "Graphics PDFs"

Subject: Stamp Tool for PDF response for "Graphics PDFs"
From: David_Harrity -at- 3com -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:33:11 -0600

Henry,

If you wish to place wording on top of the graphics, I suggest using the Stamp
Tool in Acrobat v4.05. This tool is located on the expanded menu of the Notes
Tool. Select and slightly drap the Notes Tool to see this expanded menu,
included are the Notes Tool, Text Annotation Tool, Audio Annotation Tool, Stamp
Tool and File Annotation Tool. All of these tools can be used in one way or
another to "warn" users that these files are reference purposes only.

Best regards,

David Harrity
Proposal Writer
3Com Carrier Networks Business

Subject: Re: Graphics PDFs
From: "Henry Vandelinde" <HenryV -at- milltronics -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:36:34 -0500

Hi all,

We are making all of our graphics available in PDF format for everyone on =
our intranet to use for reference. =20

We want to include a tag warning on every PDF as we generate it to include =
the warning that the drawing is to be used for reference purposes only.

As my Desktop Publisher is gone, and my Adobe experience is limited, can =
anyone in the collective TECHWHR-L wisdom enlighten me.

Thanks,

Henry

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
Technical