RE: What Adobe program can make gifs?

Subject: RE: What Adobe program can make gifs?
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:20:47 -0500

That depends. What are you using the GIFs for? Adobe Photoshop will more
than do the job, but if you're doing Web work and absolutely must use Adobe
software (?!), see if you can scrounge an old copy of ImageReady 1.x.

Otherwise, why not use the inexpensive Paint Shop Pro, or -- again,
depending on your needs -- Microsoft Photo Editor, which is included with
Microsoft Office?

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com