A question about "atmostpheric" benefits

Subject: A question about "atmostpheric" benefits
From: "Amy Probst" <amy -at- amyprobst -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:35:02 -0600

If we're talking $3 grand less, I might choose your company over one that seemed a little stiffer, but I think it's absurd to imagine that marketably talented professionals would be lured in by the promise of "free coffee, tea, and cocoa."

It's likely I've been fortunate so far, but I don't think I'd HAVE to consider taking a position that didn't include most of your *atmospheric benefits* (funnay phrase!). It really depends on individual needs, and hugely on how MUCH less your company pays than most, but it sounds like the atmosphere over there also includes heavy clouds of *condescendtion* blowing around, and that's the worst.

Good luck with bringing your superiors up to speed.

Amy Probst
Detroit

ps: It should also be noted that I am a single person with no dependents; other folks may have different considerations.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230