RE: Books on Writing Functional Specifications

Subject: RE: Books on Writing Functional Specifications
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 06:48:50 -0800 (PST)

Michael...I debated whether to phrase it that way...knowing I'd get
that type of response. OTOH...I don't create the situation that
exists where the level of education is different in different
socio-economic environments. It is just a fact, it needs to be
changed, and refusing to ack doesn't change it.

> And we all know that those in the inner city or the rural south
> can't be expected to make change.
>
> ~Mike

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer, in process of looking
for next contract effective 1/1/2001.
"As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master."
-Abraham Lincoln

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230