Re: ballot usability--right-handedness

Subject: Re: ballot usability--right-handedness
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:51:35 -0600

My "company" consists of me, myself, and I. My husband is a veteran. My father
was drafted during W.W.II, but was released on a medical discharge before he
could finish boot camp because he had hepatitis. All three of my uncles served.

I have no control over who my clients hire.

But I understand your question, and it is a valid one to ask.

Jo Byrd

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230