Re: ADMIN: FYI

Subject: Re: ADMIN: FYI
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:04:29 -0500

I think the point being made is that one can respond to such a request by
politely saying "We recently discussed that. You should check the CE-L
archives." As opposed to "Sheesh! We just talked about that! Why don't you
morons search the archives before you post! <grumble>"

Newbies to the list may not be aware of the presence of the archive. Getting
bitchy isn't going to help them learn about it.

My $.02 Cdn
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230