Re: Insecure people on projects

Subject: Re: Insecure people on projects
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:18:11 -0600

Over the years, we've always told our writers to keep their heads down and
get the work done, on the grounds that nobody ever kills the people who are
really doing the work;whereas, political players (and the insecure) often
get killed. This dictum holds up most of the time, but truly malicious
people can sometimes succeed at destruction in irrational environments.
That's life!

M. David Orr
Orr & Associates Corporation
http://www.orrnet.com