Re: New Tech Writer

Subject: Re: New Tech Writer
From: "Patricia Jackson" <patrj -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:20:03 -0500

I was working as a temp receptionist responsible _only_ for answering
phones. There was a computer at the desk and began to find things to do to
help out other people in the office. It wasn't long before people began
coming to me asking for more help. ONe day the software engineer came up
and asked me if I could do technical writing. That was a long time ago in a
small manufacturing company--a time and place where computer savvy was not
as ubiquitous as it are now. So it may be hard to duplicate the
circumstances, but duplicating the attitude shouldn't be too hard.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230