RE: "Snag It"

Subject: RE: "Snag It"
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:23:02 -0800

One particularly nice feature of SnagIt is the ability to cature all of a
scrolling screen, it all in one take. I admit to having been fairly dense
about figuring out how to do it initially, but it does work. It's not often
important, maybe, but in one of the applications I'm documenting now, it's a
Godsend.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
The Technical Writer