ADMIN: Re: A challenge to Andrew

Subject: ADMIN: Re: A challenge to Andrew
From: Eric Ray <ericjray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:18:58 -0800 (PST)

--- Tim Altom <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com> wrote:
> Tell you what, Andrew...I'm in the mood to issue a
> challenge. You write
> interminably about how "a good writer", which I take
> to mean "Andrew Plato",
> has mastery of these four things:

Tim,
If you want to, as a subscriber put it in a personal
message to me, launch a pissing contest, then please
do us all the kindness of taking the whole thing--from
challenge to resolution--offline. There's no
point nor appropriateness in attempting to execute
your
agenda on this list.

As far as seeing how he writes, I know that he's
mentioned URLs onlist before, and know of some
good software reviews that explicitly cite (his) good
docs as a component of the software. If you were
to ping him offline, I'm sure he'd be delighted to
give you some pointers.

At any rate, don't continue this online.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230