RE: Word Quirk??

Subject: RE: Word Quirk??
From: Michael Davidson <Michael -dot- Davidson -at- vcint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:50:01 +0100

Yes, Word does have the odd quirk. It shouldn't do that at all, so
maybe the text your selecting has got some hidden formatting. Have you
looked at it in Format/Style?
Mick

A little quirk I have discovered with MSWord,

Every time I copy something and paste it into Word (so I can
either save it
or print it out for future reference) all the text is
underlined.