Re: What, Me Think? (was RE: clarification needed)

Subject: Re: What, Me Think? (was RE: clarification needed)
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:32:01 -0600

Most of the tests I took for my library science degrees were open book. That did NOT
make them easy. If you hadn't studied, didn't know the information going into the
test, having your notes (there were very few books) wasn't going to do you a lot of
good. You'd spend far too much time trying to find the information you should have
already known.

Jo Byrd