Windows 2000 Help window layout?

Subject: Windows 2000 Help window layout?
From: David B <bhutata -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:28:40 -0800 (PST)

I'll admit this question derives from the fact that I
have essentially no experience with HATs. For those of
you who have seen the window for the help file that
comes with Windows 2000, could you tell me what to
call that type of window, and what HAT tools are able
to produce that sort of layout? I like it much better
than the typical help window that requires you to jump
back and forth between the index and the subject
windows.

David

http://shopping.yahoo.com/