Re: STC or STC# ?

Subject: Re: STC or STC# ?
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:51:21 -0500

On 12/8/00 3:16 PM, John Fleming wrote:

> A number of years ago, I heard a man give a speech. He said, "where
> you will be in five years depends on the people you meet and the
> things you read today."
>
> Being an *active* STC member will contribute to both of these.

The point I would like to make is this:

The STC is not the only game in town. The STC may or may not be the best
game in town. Another resource may or may not suit you better. Do your
research, then decide.

I am glad to see other options being brought into the discussion. That is
why I put my two cents in in the first place.

My work here is done. ;^)
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.