RE: Change is inevitable, but the timing sucks

Subject: RE: Change is inevitable, but the timing sucks
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:00:18 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: puff -at- guild -dot- net [mailto:puff -at- guild -dot- net]
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 5:21 PM
To: TECHWR-L
Cc: Maggie Secara; bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com

Bruce Byfield wrote:
> That's a strong possibility, and your summary of how venture capital
> funding and the stock market works is a very accurate one. But,
> another reason may simply be that the dot.com mania saw a lot of
> ideas being marketed that ordinarily wouldn't be taken seriously.

Well, sure, but I'm assuming based on Maggie's "Most of the dire
warnings I was given did not apply in this case" that this company was
not one of those silly ideas.

The company name is in my sig line. Check out their web site (which is is
still up and running since our exac t future is not certain) and see what
you think.

> And job security is a myth, no matter where you go. When you end in
> the wrong place, all you can really do is curse and move on.

Ain't it the truth.

Maggie

Maggie Secara
The Technical Writer

www.BizBuyer.com
Santa Monica, CA
(310) 883-6446
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend,
an
acquaintance, or a stranger." Franklin Jones