Re: Pseudowriters

Subject: Re: Pseudowriters
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:42:49 -0500

Bonnie Granat wrote:

> I couldn't agree with you more about this. I am one who happens to think
> that if there had been no Microsoft, we might not have had the software
> revolution we have had. I know that's probably a minority view, but I hold
> it proudly.

There are many who agree with you, including this writer. Remember
however, it is cool to side with the underdog. It is the perception of
MS's being arrogant and the fact of the company successfully running its
business that runs counter to the Slashdot crowd who spout that software
should be free while wanting to be paid unjustifiable sums to have pizza
parties. <putting on asbestos suit>

--
Peter

There are few situations in life that cannot be resolved
promptly, and to the satisfaction of all concerned,
by either suicide, a bag of gold,
or thrusting a despised antagonist over a precipice on a dark night.
Ernest Bramah (Kai Lung stories)

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.