RE: non-tech techwr better for end users (was "same boat")

Subject: RE: non-tech techwr better for end users (was "same boat")
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:14:01 -0500

I'm with Mike on this one. True, we may not know everything about a subject
when we start (the engineers are often still inventing it), but we do need
to know more than the users so that we can anticipate what the users need
and what they're likely to have problems with. Would you go to a dentist who
didn't know much about filling teeth, but who could really understand what
if feels like to be a dental patient?

Marguerite

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.